The oldest city in the United States is also one of the coolest. There is so much to do and see, from ghost tours to historic fortresses, pristine beaches to unique shopping. St. Augustine has it all. And to top it off, they are celebrating their 450th birthday! This is definitely the best time to visit!
- Never been to St. Augustine before? Start with our Top Ten Favorites.
- Want to dive into history? The Castillo de San Marcos, St. Augustine’s historic fort, is an incredible place to start.
- Rather chill on the beach? We can recommend the perfect spot for you!
- Looking for some unique souvenirs? Try St. George Street.
- Are you a night owl? St. Augustine has a ghost scene that is sure to thrill. Or try your own hand at ghost hunting in the 3rd most haunted city in the United States!