Avoid the arctic winter and head to Florida
3.5 acres for sale in North Florida
Wooded corner lot with hard road access
with Well & Septic
** $39,000 **
Owner Financing Available
Located in Trenton, Florida, this wooded corner parcel is located between the towns of Chiefland and Fanning Springs. This land has hard road access and is just minutes away from the Andrews Wildlife Management Area . Andrews Wildlife Management Area is known for its hunting and fishing.
More local area interests nearby:
- Fanning Springs State Park is 7 minutes north, offering swimming in a 2nd Magnitude spring, and kayak and canoe access to the historic Suwannee River.
- Manatee Springs State Park is located 16 minutes south; with 100 million gallons of fresh water pouring from the first magnitude spring daily. Kayak/canoeing, swimming, fishing, and snorkeling.
- The Trenton Trail head of The Nature Coast State Trail, a biking/hiking trail that runs 32 miles along the old Atlantic Coastline Railway is located only 17 minutes away.
- Otter Springs County Park – 15 minutes away
- Hart Springs County Park – 19 minutes away
(Both county parks are popular local swimming holes and have canoe/kayak access to the Suwannee River)
- High Springs, known for its diverse gorgeous springs, is only a 39 minute drive.
Why swim in heavily chlorinated swimming pools when you can enjoy nearby natural fresh water springs?
- For necessities, the Walmart in Chiefland is only a 7 minute drive away.
- Gainesville Regional Airport is only an hour and eight minutes away.
The rest of the nation is suffering from severe winters, while Floridians are still wearing shorts and flip-flops! We do get the occasional freezes, but they never last too long.
So whether you are looking for an adventure base, a place to enjoy the outdoors while escaping the arctic winters of the North, or a site for your future home, check out this 3.5 acre opportunity.
** Land Only**
Owner financing IS available.
Call/text: 1-352-445-1176 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details